Provide full-cycle recruiting services to the assigned business unit(s). Responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying and delivering diverse candidates primarily for high-volume non-exempt level positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Consult with business leaders on position requirements, candidate availability and job descriptions for high volume open positions to execute on full-cycle recruitment responsibilities
- Develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking strategies, web-based, and social media (non-traditional) strategies
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting to include customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Coordinate interview appointments, feedback and decisions to internal and external applicants
- Provide offer information to selected candidates, both verbal and written, ensuring accuracy and consistency with company policy
- Manage recruitment process and applicants consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes
- Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and provide weekly recruitment status updates to assigned business unit, team lead, and/or manager
- Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies and\or practices
- Work to ensure that the Four E’s philosophy is exhibited in recruiting activities and candidates in the recruitment and selection process
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 1+ year of full-cycle corporate, agency or headhunter recruiting experience
- Basic/introductory experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Basic/introductory experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: Taleo, MyStaffingPro, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, ICIMS, Workday
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment
- Strong analytical, administration and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience
- High volume and/or call center recruiting experience
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.