Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
As a Culture and Engagement Specialist at Paymentology, you will be responsible for implementing and supporting culture and team engagement programs and initiatives throughout the employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding. In this role, you will work closely with our People Team and colleagues from across the world to help design and deliver an engaging and rewarding experience for all team members, which aligns with our culture and values. We make things Happen, Easy and Right…Together!
We are scaling, Fast! You will need to have worked in a fast paced, ever changing environment, have a passion for sharing knowledge and building a high-performance culture. You are resourceful and service-orientated with a can-do attitude with high level of flexibility. Relationships are at the heart of what we do, and you’ll have to be skilled at building them quickly across all levels, different cultures and personalities.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Implement solutions that will enable strategic objectives, in partnership with Leadership
- Assist in embedding our values and culture.
- Develop and implement change and organisational development strategies and initiatives that drive well-being, engagement and efficiency across all teams.
- Coach, advise and provide tools to leaders to successfully lead change and improve engagement in their teams.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
Focus on our People and Teams
- Foster a positive work climate and company culture through building meaningful work relations with team members by getting to know them, what motivates them, and what derails them, ultimately enhancing their work experience.
- Drive a culture that promotes an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Support leadership to effectively manage performance to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team.
- Support our people with their professional and personal development goals.
- Assist in preparing and delivering training programs, tools and materials to improve team member skills and well-being.
- Provide career development and/or assessment feedback to all new joiners.
- Develop performance management and leadership development programs to support organizational growth.
What it takes to succeed:
- You’re passionate about working with people and come with strong, hands-on experience in People teams at Tech companies (bonus points for previous experience with remote teams)
- You’ve had the opportunity to implement new company-wide frameworks and processes and you bring a strategic mind that looks for ways to make improvements
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills. You’ve worked in ambiguous and fast-changing companies before and know how to thrive in such an environment
- You are an excellent communicator in English and can get your ideas and points across whether it’s via Zoom, Slack, on in front of a room full of people
- Being a lone wolf if not your style; you want to be part of a team and you bring with you a positive mindset, willingness to collaborate, and a passion to learn
- Interested in learning new things. You’re constantly reading blogs, listening to podcasts or reading a new book to feed your intellectual curiosity and you can’t wait to share your new insights into the team and business
- You’re organized and you get things done, but you also don’t forget to have fun and laugh along the way
- Relevant Master’s degree and/or registration as Industrial/Organisational Psychologist
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, with at least 1 year in SaaS, Fintech or Tech environment
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in EMEA. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.