For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who You Are:
The Culture, Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution of Getty Images’ D&I strategy across the business. This role reports into the Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager (PM) to provide programmatic and administrative support for regional and global projects. This will include developing a culture of inclusion, increasing employee engagement and providing human capital analytics that drive impactful talent decisions. While primary support goes to D&I, you will also provide administrative support to other Culture and Development team projects ranging from learning and development to people insights. You will partner with a highly collaborative and engaged team of professionals who are responsible for and passionate about shaping and telling the story of our people, facilitating impactful and inclusive experiences.
Your Next Challenge:
· Provide global, enterprise-wide project coordination and administrative support in
alignment with D&I commitments at Getty Images
· Coordinate internal communications across various channels (email, Slack, newsletter,
and other targeted communications) to support D&I strategy with global audience
· Organize D&I resource library and internal SharePoint with regular updates, including
identification and curation of relevant and timely D&I resources
· Support activities and administration for D&I Global Advisory Committee including
scheduling meetings, tracking D&I sub-committee engagements, and supporting
membership activities such as application and onboarding
· Support activities and administration for Employee Resource Groups including
program and budget tracking
· Responsible for maintenance of affirmative action and equal opportunity compliance
programs and reporting
· Responsible for maintenance of data sources and internal-facing reports for culture,
diversity, and inclusion
· Leverage existing technology solutions including a learning management system for
online course building and reporting (Absorb) and on-demand online learning platform
(Udemy for Business) for resource-building, reporting, and to provide overall
· Support D&I training programs via scheduling and reporting
· Monitor Culture and Development team email accounts to provide front-line support on
· Develop effective relationships across all business levels, functions, and regions to
promote and drive alignment of D&I
· Resolve administrative issues by analyzing information, identifying and
· Utilize unique talents and experiences to advance our D&I organizational strategy
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 2-5 years relevant experience in diversity and inclusion, learning and
development, human resources, or other related field
• Excellent prioritization, time management, project management and organizational
skills, with the ability to pivot and adapt to address emerging needs
• Highly effective communicator, in both writing and speech
• Excel, and data reporting experience; proficient in pulling and analyzing data from robust
platforms with high accuracy and detail
• Strong sense of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration while balancing the need
to work independently to drive results
• Flexibility in working across time zones on a semi-regular basis; multi-lingual not
required but is a plus
• Proficiency with MS Office (including PowerPoint) and SharePoint
• Experience with learning management systems and building online courses and
resources, course registration, and data analysis; able to quickly learn new technologies
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines with an eagerness to execute and deliver
• Demonstrated ability to build collaborative working relationships across the business