This is an opportunity to be a foundational team member within the new Diversity & Inclusion team. In this role you will lead and implement Ubisoft’s D&I strategy and projects for our teams across our Global Publishing and Direct to Player organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Ubisoft’s Global D&I strategy
- Influence sustainable change through education, awareness, and action that enhances our company culture
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the leadership teams for the teams in your portfolio
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive partnership between Corporate HQ and your region to share learnings and opportunities
- Partner with HR and talent teams
- Be the contact person for Employee Resource Groups leaders and teams in your scope
- Be a spokesperson for D&I, internally and externally
- Establish metrics to measure success and provide regular reports on the impact of D&I initiatives to keep everyone up to date on our efforts
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicat insights & recommendations to Leadership
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
To succeed in this position, you must have experience in Diversity & Inclusion in an international context.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then we look forward to hearing from you!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You have strong communication skills and know how to influence stakeholders
- You have experience in building D&I strategies and education programs
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset
- You know how to lead cross-functional teams and inspire them
- You have experience in global change management
- You have experience in facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management
- You are comfortable with navigating complex organizational structures and dealing with ambiguity
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters