STN Digital is a social first marketing agency working with top brands and companies across sports and entertainment… and we’re looking for our next GOAT.
If you’re prepared to spark the next Slack debate, make connections with best-in-class creatives and strategists, and elevate our award-winning culture, join the herd as our Director of People Operations!
You’ll play a pivotal role in leading the Human Resources team to ensure we are meeting our business goals while upholding our company values at every level. Here, fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion is a must; and the Director of People Operations will lead the way.
The ideal candidate is a proactive, people-oriented leader who has ample experience overseeing HR practices and procedures; developing new and exciting strategies that align with company objectives; and building relationships with employees to support their success and well-being.
Is this you? Send us your resume and let’s huddle!
Job Type: Full Time, Remote
(California based a PLUS but not required)
Primary Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and maintain an environment that creates success for current and prospective employees
- Lead, Manage, and Retain your direct team
- Administer and advise the executive team on compensation and benefits
- Lead DE&I efforts for the entire organization
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion(DE&I) through internal channels across the entire organization
- Oversee DE&I efforts in recruitment
- Monitors the changes to and maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices
- Responsible for gathering HR data and running HR reports (ad hoc reports, term reports, etc.)
- Ownership, execution, and the continuous improvement of core HR processes (recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, disciplinary actions, annual reviews)
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required; advanced degree in human resources, business, public administration, or related field highly desirable; SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of human resources management experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience working with senior leadership to develop and implement an organizational-wide DE&I strategy with measurable outcomes
- Knowledge of Talent processes (i.e., performance management and succession planning).
- Demonstrated success in coaching/counseling managers and employees across a wide spectrum of HR, performance, and talent management issues
- Thorough knowledge of current employment-related laws and regulations (multi-state)
- Experience leading an HR function in a company of 50 employees or more
- A patient listener with a servant-leader approach and an urgency for excellence
- Knowledge of principles and practices of strategic and long-term business planning
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Experience coordinating the merit review process
- Maintain and administer company documents including policy process changes and other company documents
- Experience managing HRIS and ATS
- Mac OS Knowledge is a plus
- Google Suite/Google Workspace experience is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Predictive Index is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Birthday PTO)
- 401K (Traditional & ROTH) + matching
- Health Insurance benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision with an employer contribution
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Donation match for 501(c) organizations
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Dog Friendly HQ
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Weekly Mental Health Breaks
- Company Provided Phone + Laptop
STN Core Values:
- Be Resilient: Not letting things out of your control hold power over you
- Be Radically Candid: Never hold resentment, always communicate
- Deliver Solutions: Bring Solutions, Not Problems
- Bring Positive Energy: Bring good vibes and joy to every interaction
- Team First: What is best for the ultimate success of the STN?
- Bring a Standard of Excellence: Deliver high-quality and on-time work