Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
As our Specialist, Employee Experience, you will:
- Lead efforts to ensure an engaging and positive onboarding experience for new employees
- Conduct new employee surveys and compile data to develop insights on the new employee experience
- Collaborate with People Team colleagues, employees, and leaders to build a culture of positive employee experience
- Implement assigned employee experience initiatives and leverage current programs to drive and support specific aspects of engagement
- Develop initiatives and methods to drive, enhance, and measure engagement
- Develop metrics, surveys, and insightful analytics around onboarding, new hire engagement, and general employee engagement
- Report metrics on the company's onboarding surveys, including supporting administration and delivering on improvement plans
- Implement tools and processes to capture the employee's voice in an innovative and dynamic way leveraging all forms of data collection across the employee lifecycle (including new hire surveys, stay interviews, exit surveys, and engagement surveys) to inform strategy and programs
- Serve as an ambassador, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop fun initiatives for employees to engage in, and reinforce the company culture to our remote employees
- Assess the employee experience using feedback and data to identify the best solutions for a positive impact
- Own end-to-end solutions from ideation to delivery and measurement of the New Employee Hire experience
- Manage multiple priorities, including employee benefits delivery, which includes a wide variety of Employee Benefits offerings, i.e., plan and leave administration, 401k, etc., internal ticketing system responses
- Identify roadblocks and risks early while navigating cross-functionally to help mitigate risks
- Create clear communication responses for targeted core People Team responses keeping the targeted audience in mind
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Critical and analytical thinking skills with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to navigate across a highly matrixed, complex environment with world-class customer service
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Meet the team!
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.