Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essential®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, Zenpep®, and many more.
We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!
Nestlé Health Science offers employees in eligible roles the opportunity to work remotely up to 100% of time, in an environment where they feel most comfortable to achieve the best possible results. With our Flex Fit Policy, our employees are empowered with the choice of working remotely or working in our office, or both!
This position provides Human Resource support to businesses within the NHSc US organization. This role is responsible for serving as front-line point for employees inquiries regarding policies and practices. The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting HR Business Partners in the planning and execution of people related actions/initiatives in line with the business and US HR Strategy to drive higher engagement and enablement of employees. Instill a culture of trust, high performance and application of the vision and principles.
- Provide tactical HR solutions for assigned client groups in line with the overall HR strategy for the business area, including talent and performance management, development, compensation administration, training, talent acquisition and overall enforcement of Company values, HR policies and procedures.
- Act as an HR advisor and first point of contact to people managers and employees with regard to policies, practices, HR cyclical processes, initiatives.
- Develop communications for dissemination to client groups in support of all HR Cyclical Processes, (i.e.) talent management, performance management, compensation management, total rewards and recognition, engagement and communication.
- Gather and analyze employee data with useful HR metrics and ensure data accuracy.
- Conduct key meetings and trainings to support strategic HR processes.
- Ensure flawless execution of HR operational activities that are supported or executed by other Centers of Competence such as: Talent & OD, HR Operations, Employee Services, Compensation, Employee Data Management, etc.
- Recommend strategies to motivate, engage and empower employees
- Provide support in driving the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I)
- Lead and support corporate projects (approximately 20% of time)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor (BA or BS) in Business, HR Management or related field.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience. This would include HR Specialist/Generalist roles in large, fast-paced, complex organizations.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Familiarity with and experience in recruitment, employee relations, employee communications, HR Analytics and compensation administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and an HRIS system (such as SAP)
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills ability to analyze data
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, balance multiple tasks and meet timelines
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Takes every opportunity to do more than expected
- Shows ability and willingness to learn and grow
- Is resourceful and aptitude in problem solving and decision making under new or challenging situations
- Initiates and contributes to innovation and continuous improvement
- Has high level of learning agility and self-awareness
- Approaches others with open mind, understand and motivates diverse individuals and groups
- Manages excellence in communication, inspires and motivates individuals and groups, and unifies people to share and commit to common goals
- Actively contributes with ideas, energy and the desire to succeed as a team
- Knowledge of essential HR law and applications strongly desired
- PHR or SPHR Certification