The Head of Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for establishing the strategic direction and execution of global hiring. They will partner with company leaders to develop and implement the company’s overall recruiting strategy, lead efforts to refresh our employer brand globally, and co-manage workforce planning, including our contingent workforce. This person will lay the foundation for Techstars to scale globally in the next several years. This position will report to the Chief People Officer.
- Develop and implement the overall strategic direction for scaled hiring processes and procedures.
- Lead from a place of inclusion & belonging – weaving diversity into all of our business talent pipelines to ensure our company philosophy is reflected in our hiring outcomes.
- Manage Upwork vendor relationship and strategy on how Techstars uses contract employees.
- Implement strategic approaches to candidate sourcing, nurturing, engagement and interviewing & selection best practices.
- Drive enablement for recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers, in the areas of sourcing, talent assessment, recruitment tools, and inclusive hiring strategies.
- Partner with Finance to effectively plan and monitor headcount, attrition and hiring goals; effectively turning finance plans into actionable hiring plans.
- Determines team capacity and makes recommendations on how best to close gaps including forecasted hires, new additions, backfills and pull forward methodologies.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to recruiting processes on an on-going basis to maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and established or new policies.
- Develop our employment brand messaging and partner with Marketing to ensure consistency with external messaging and branding.
- Leads proactive, innovative recruiting and outreach efforts for all levels of hiring from entry level through executive.
- Lead ongoing review and selection of third-party agency sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill positions. Secures funding and ensures an enterprise wide understanding of when and how to engage with agencies.
- Develop recruitment reporting, metrics, and scorecards to calibrate success and progress of the Talent Acquisition function. Develop and implement solutions to improve areas of opportunity identified through ongoing reporting and analytics.
- 10+ years of progressive recruiting leadership experience
- 3-5 years of experience leading globally matrixed team members
- Experience in niche recruiting strategies across multiple geographies
- Experienced leading and operating within a global organization
- Strong project management and vendor management skills
- Greenhouse ATS experience desired
Compensation range: $130,000 - $160,000 + 10% bonus