At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Head of GC Solutions People & Culture Leader
Remote- US Based
Do your life’s best work!
What’s in it for you:
- Own your development, learn every day and be part of GenesisCare’s rapid growth
- Internal career development opportunities globally in USA, UK, Spain & AU
- Thriving close-knit culture and communities and supportive environment with encouragement to live your highest potential
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development to keep up to date with current clinical practices in a rapidly developing global organisation
- A rewarding purpose-led organisation that provides positive outcomes to patients everyday
- The opportunity to work for one of the most influential healthcare providers pioneering the way forward in innovation for cancer treatments & heart disease
- Fast paced, high performing & agile working culture with lots of change due to our rapid growth
- All employees and their family members have access to free confidential support that is completely external to GenesisCare including financial, nutritional and wellbeing coaching, legal advice & counselling
- Free access to thousands of LinkedIn training courses
This role is accountable for the design and delivery of outcome focused People strategy for the Solutions business and strong strategic business partnerships with the leadership team. The primary purpose of this role is to manage the strategy and processes related to building an exceptional team of oncology and customer centred professionals. The mission to provide global access for patients to quality enabled care and establish an organisation that is the benchmark in oncology solutions.
As the Head of GC Solutions People & Culture Leader, you will report directly to the Head of GC Solutions.
You will have the following direct reports:
- HR Business Partner
- Talent & Recruitment contractors
Reporting lines and direct reports may change from time to time in line with the requirements of the role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ownership and responsibility for building the HR function of the organisation.
- Key areas of delivery include onboarding, reward and recognition, employee experience development, performance management, succession planning, talent retention & development.
- In partnership with the Head of GC Solutions, align the people strategy with the business strategy
- Nurture a people centric performance culture that prioritises active performance management, fairness and continuous improvement
- Build a strong HR team that works globally to deliver the outcomes of a growing business model
- Analyse market dynamics, business performance and competitive intelligence to inform staff value proposition.
- Lead and enable innovative approaches to enhance staff value proposition.
- Create an inviting and cohesive employee experience across the talent lifecycle
- Be the point person for assessing culture and performance management at all levels of the organization is in line with the organisations standards and objectives.
- Establish key performance indicators and metrics to evaluate the performance of the HR function and key people leaders
- Collaborate with CFO to develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- In partnership with the CSO consistently plan and forecast the workforce and individual role functions of the future
- Collaborate with leadership team to reinforce and stitch together the culture and shared values across the employee lifecycle.
- Develop relationships with individuals, industry and related professional communities with an effort to drive engagement and talent acquisition
- Develop and implement policies, procedure structures and frameworks for related activities to deliver quality human resource management.
- Provide expert advice to stakeholders on HR related aspects of operations.
- Partner to address day-to-day HR operational issues such as employee relations, compensation, performance management, misconduct and training
- Implement and manage with responsible managers compliance and risk management frameworks to actively manage relevant employment laws, technical certifications and regulations relating to all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Develop and lead a high performing team through strong coaching, feedback and performance management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your key working relationships:
As the Head of GC Solutions People & Culture Leader, you will need to develop strong relationships with the following internal parties:
- GenesisCare Solutions (GCS) Leadership Team; Physics, Dosimetry, Engineering Services and Clinical Strategy
- C-Suite leadership of GenesisCare
- Board and Steering Committees advising GCS, in particular; Clinical Advisory Committee and Executive
In addition, you need to develop strong external relationships with various individuals/agencies/key stakeholders.
- 5-7+ years in strong HR business partnering roles with advanced P&C generalist skills
- Bachelor’s degree or experience considered equivalent
- Quality leadership skills and proven track record in managing and motivating staff in high growth environments
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbal and written
- Excellent tactical, execution and organisational abilities
- Builds quality relationships with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Experience leading matrix and/or project-based teams
- Empathy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Authentic style that has fostered trust and built credibility with stakeholders.
Other requirements for this role:
- The ability to execute and be realistic
- Passion for patient care and access
- Adaptability and willingness to learn every day
- Ability to influence, lead and manage changes in ways of working
- Have the courage to do something big whilst respecting the importance of the little things (details)
Who we are:
We are 6000+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across the United States, Australia, the U.K, Spain and China, designing cancer and heart disease treatments to help patients achieve the best possible life outcomes.
Across the world, we have more than 580+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. Every year our team sees more than 1.4 million patients globally across our Oncology, Cardiology & Sleep Medicine Centres.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on making our people a priority, whether that be a patient or an employee. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused, and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to truly make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!