Reporting directly to the Global VP of People, you will be a trusted advisor and partner to senior executives and lead a talented and dedicated team of HR Business Partner professionals across North America, EMEA, and APAC. This position will provide support to drive overall organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, organizational design, leadership coaching, culture strategies, and change transformation leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a strategic advisor to leaders across North America, EMEA, and APAC to collaboratively execute on the long-term vision for key HR initiatives, including talent mapping, succession planning, performance reviews, and organizational development.
- Manage and grow a team of Global People Partners supporting our Global Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Customer Success, Implementation, and Operations teams.
- Identify opportunities to architect effective and dynamic organizational designs and development interventions, promoting efficiency and team engagement. Offer thought leadership in understanding the impact of changes in the organization. Act as an organizational champion in building organizational capabilities, reducing complexity, and maximizing team performance. Simplification is critical.
- Drive several key initiatives ensuring global scalability.
- Partner with our finance team on headcount planning, compensation reviews, performance review cycles, and any M&A activity.
- Develop change management plans to deliver required outcomes. Partner with senior executives to leverage change acceleration techniques, create team effectiveness plans, enable culture development plans, bring employee engagement plans to life, and drive inclusion and diversity initiatives.
- Act as a senior escalation point to leaders for employee relations issues.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years experience with strategic people partner leadership with 3+ years managing a team.
- Experience driving strategic HR initiatives, including succession planning, talent mapping, performance and compensation reviews, and change management.
- Experience providing executive support to leaders across the US, EMEA, and APAC.
- Experience with managing M&A’s from the People perspective and change management.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment ideally in a high-tech or a SaaS company.
- Excellent meeting design and facilitation skills. Strong problem-solving skills are a must.
- Proven attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities is a must, along with the ability to problem-solve when appropriate.