Bishop Fox is the leading authority in offensive security, providing solutions ranging from continuous penetration testing, red teaming, and attack surface management to product, cloud, and application security assessments. We’ve worked with more than a quarter of the Fortune 100, half of the Fortune 10, eight of the top 10 global technology companies, and all of the top global media companies. Our Cosmos platform was named Best Emerging Technology in the 2021 SC Media Awards and our offerings are consistently ranked as “world class” in customer experience surveys. For more than 16 years, we've been contributing and giving back to the security community. We’ve published more than 16 open source tools and 50 security advisories in the last five years alone. Learn more at www.bishopfox.com or follow us on Twitter.
Bishop Fox is is seeking a highly strategic, analytical, organized, motivated and adaptable leader who is eager to continue to shape and build the People and Talent strategy of a growing global organization and contribute to the executive team. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of People will define and lead a Talent strategy aligned to the business strategy in the areas such as: organizational design, performance management, compensation philosophy, talent acquisition, leadership development, employee engagement and culture, HR business partnering and HR operations. As a member of Bishop Fox’s Executive Leadership Team, the Head of People will also work to ensure that they enable a highly function executive management team. Bishop Fox has a strong, mission driven culture that values diversity and inclusion; the Head of People will continue to champion these initiatives within the organization while diligently managing and enabling scaled growth.
- Serve as a strategic business advisor to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team regarding key organizational and management activities.
- Translate business plans into HR strategic and tactical operational plans.
- Partner with the C-Suite to define, develop and implement Bishop Fox’s compensation philosophy; develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Develop the global talent acquisition philosophy, and design the framework to enable agile and scalable growth. Drive initiatives to build sustainable competitive advantage through the selection and development of top talent that possess the capabilities that help differentiate Bishop Fox in a highly competitive market.
- Partner with the C-Suite to lead organizational planning efforts around job design, headcount forecasting, job levels, etc.
- Build and implement learning and development programs to continue to engage employees and prepare them for more significant responsibilities as the company grows and scales.
- Ensure efficiency of HR operations by enhancing visibility of employee performance through metrics.
- Evaluate and assess current utilization and scalability of HR systems to ensure they support organizational needs and growth objectives.
- Enable Bishop Fox’s employee value proposition, positioning Bishop Fox as an employer of choice through people-centric best practice to promote employee engagement; foster more culture-related activities.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of global HR policies, programs, laws, issues and culture norms. Utilize this knowledge and expertise to design and implement effective programs.
- Build and lead internal communications. Provide a consultative approach, with previous experience in change management and organizational design.
The ideal candidate is a visionary leader with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- People Leadership Experience: Prior executive HR experience in people functions with oversight of various areas including talent management/acquisition, organizational design, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, and culture.
- Building/Transformation Experience: A track record of operating in high growth business environments requiring evolution/transformation, both inside and outside of the HR function.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a change agent and evaluate current HR systems and practices against the strategic plans of the company. Experience anticipating market, sector and functional trends and forecast accordingly.
- Exposure to working within a global technology/tech-enabled services organization with a demonstrated understanding of the financial components of business management and how they link to talent initiatives.
- Foster employee meaning and purpose; engage and energize the organization; lead through influence, emotional intelligence, authenticity, empathy and the ability to “flex” their style to relate to different audiences and situations.
- Strong initiative, always striving to raise the bar and inspiring the same from those around them.
- Superior communication skills at all levels, as well as an ability to ground recommendations in data.
- San Francisco Bay area location is preferred
- Fast paced, high technology and consulting Industry experience
- Travel as required in U.S. and abroad
Bishop Fox’s values:
- Be Excellent to Each Other
- Do What You Say You’re Going to Do
- Do the Right Thing
- Get Better Together
- Give a Shit