Develop Human Capital
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people worldwide (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas, we’re looking for an HR Business Partner to take the lead in building out our fully remote, growing, global organization. Some key areas of focus will include onboarding, engaging, developing employees, streamlining HR functions, reporting on HR metrics, enhancing workforce retention, predicting staff needs, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring compliance regulations.
- Employee value proposition (developing value for people to ensure they want to work for Publitas).
- Strong relationships with and among team members.
- Employee loyalty, engagement, and growth (performance, learning, and development).
- Onboarding (HR, team/department, tools).
- Legal (Contracts, NDAs, visa and relocation, labor law).
- HR tools (Asana, Appogee, G-Suite (Drive, Calendar), Notion, Gallup, Hellosign).
- Compensation (Salary house, annual reviews).
- Culture (values and habits).
- Workplace health & safety guidelines.
- P&L and cost management.
- Contracts, PTO, Sick leave, Visa sponsorship, and relocation.
- Workstation and gear management.
- People-first mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Worked Remotely / for Remote Company before the Covid pandemic.
- Experience in company Size 70-100+
- Scale-up experience from ~20 to 100+
- 7+ years of HR experience.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant qualification.
- Strong command over HR management software like HRIS, ATS, payroll systems, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Spanish language.
- Vocal on social media.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You are self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €39.7k - €91.3k gross salary per year.
- Performance-based compensation.
- Twenty-five vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/coworking allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support you through personal coaching sessions to get the most out of your potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.