Miter is hiring a customer-facing HR Manager who will serve as the de facto Head of HR for a subset of our customers. Our customers rely on Miter to navigate complex payroll, HR, and wage & hour issues, and you’ll ensure they have the knowledge, tools, and support required to build incredible teams.
- Work with our customers to design company handbooks and policies
- Answer customers’ questions on wage & hour laws, prevailing wage/OSHA regulations, and other HR matters, or route them to experts within the Miter network
- Advise existing and prospective customers on ways to streamline HR processes, attract and retain talent, and eliminate risk
- Work with Miter’s product and engineering teams to design software that addresses our customers’ HR needs
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have a professional HR certification (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR)
- Have 3+ years of experience working in an HR Manager or CHRO role. Bonus points if you’ve worked with construction businesses
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy and excel at researching answers to complex HR questions
- Work with passion, focus, and urgency
- Sponsored health plans
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work where you want!