The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. The Employee Recruiting Talent Acquisition team has a direct working relationship across all business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals. Talent Acquisition interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. The Talent Acquisition Employee Recruiting Team partners with HR Business Partners and business areas to develop and implement hiring goals and strategies.
The Human Resources Operations Analyst II is responsible for providing management and coordination for team operations and full-cycle executive recruiting for the Employee Hiring Talent Acquisition Team. This role is accountable for managing candidate (internal and external) and hiring manager relationships; candidate prescreening, interviews, onboarding; compliance and data integrity; team processes; reporting; and other projects. This role provides high exposure and interaction with internal clients, business leaders, HRBPs and various other partners across the organization.
- Build relationships with Employee Hiring Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates for full-cycle recruiting operations with minimal input from recruiters and leadership, independently orchestrates and manages all aspects of the interview process including assigning requisition requests, scheduling of phone and candidate interviews, and conducting onboarding activities, including but not limited to: background check process, candidate travel and other logistics as needed
- Independently analyzes individual trends and partners with leadership on possible new processes and best practices based on industry research; analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data:
– Analyzes information from a variety of sources (i.e. applicant tracking system)
– Identifies how individual data points fit into a larger circumstance
- Participates in TA department and team level projects focused on processes, candidate experience, compliance, and technology improvements
- Creating, researching, and analyzing data and reports
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
- Analyzing and evaluating moderate to complex issues related to background screening and certain elements of onboarding
- Understanding and confidence in database management and using specific systems and programs, including the Microsoft suite (with emphasis on Excel and SharePoint), and Success Factors
- Assisting the team with the progression and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best post-candidate onboarding practices within the company
- The ability to work through ambiguity, respond quickly to changes, and utilize deductive reasoning to make sound business decisions appropriately
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.