Edmentum is the leading provider of K-12 digital curriculum, assessments, and services to 43,000 schools in all 50 states and over 100 countries worldwide. We partner with educators to create instructional technology that is proven, easy-to-use, individualized, and aligned to state standards. Built on a 60-year history of innovation and impact, we believe that when educators succeed, students thrive, everywhere learning occurs.
Edmentum is seeking a HR Specialist with passion for driving talent to our organization and creating meaningful experiences as individuals move from candidates to employees and onboard into their new roles. This role will also be supporting the Talent Acquisition Team in sourcing and attracting diverse pools of talent, serving as the vendor liaison and owning the onboarding/ engagement experiences that promote Edmentum’s commitment to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Serve as the Project Coordinator during the onboarding process between new hires and Edmentum via new hire paperwork and background checks. This includes managing the onboarding package deliverables and time spent to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
• Lead the coordination and management of the compliance and correspondence of new employees to the Organization
• Manage the collaboration between hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to ensure an excellent candidate and onboarding experience.
• Continuous process improvement on the onboarding process with specific emphasis on the pre-boarding functions, where applicable.
• Manage internal and external recruiting websites to reflect current open positions
• Lead Talent Acquisition interview scheduling.
• Primary liaison between Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
• Manage sourcing efforts to ensure a healthy, diverse pipeline of qualified candidates
• Research and serve as liaison to various national colleges, universities, and organizations that focus on diverse talent
• Manage vendor relationships
• Assist in Recruitment activities which includes but is not limited to intake calls, candidate resume review, candidate pre-screen interviews and offer creation
• Manage the offer creation process
• Own the development of job specific recruitment profiles
• Manage the administration of Predictive Index or other behavioral based assessment tools
• Assists with the facilitation of new employee orientation and culture onboarding programs
• Provide guidance and recommendations to functional HR teams in areas of ownership and expertise
• Partner with functional HR teams on key projects, initiatives, and general activities as business needs change
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience handling confidential information
• Previous experience working in a human resources role preferred
• Exceptional customer service orientation, high degree of integrity, and superior work ethic.
• Lots of creativity and the ability to “think outside the box” are critical attributes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; experience with HRIS & ATS systems a plus
• Ability to anticipate needs, discern priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organization will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Edmentum’s notice regarding the collection of personal information from interested candidates is available here