As our Human Resource (HR) Manager, you'll be responsible for the wellbeing and organization of the people of Walk the Room. One of our biggest goals is to ensure that Walk the Room is a workplace that takes care of and values its employees, and we have four ambitious KPIs in place to achieve that. You'll help us reach those KPIs and set new goals with our management team to ensure Walk the Room's continued success. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
What you'll do
- Develop and implement HR strategies. You'll be responsible for developing strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs. Take charge of the development, motivation, and preservation of our human capital.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process. Support our department heads and help them find and recruit the best talent around the globe.
- Report to management and provide business insights through HR metrics. As a key member of our management committee, you'll be part of setting future strategies and supporting all business units with key insights.
- Develop and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across Walk the Room. Establish HR procedures that support us as a digital/remote company.