The Bungie People Team seeks a Lead People Analyst to deliver actionable insights that inform our People team strategy and operations. Accountable to the Chief People Officer and reporting to the Sr. Manager of Analytics , this role will work closely with team members in HR, ID&E, Talent Programs, Compensation and Recruiting to empower our teams with insights to make timely, data-informed decisions about our People activities.
In this role you will analyze a wide range of People-related business questions. You will identify opportunities for improvement and communicate your findings to People leaders. You will also build and maintain automated reporting solutions that give stakeholders easy access to key People metrics. In success you will combine data and insights with clear communications to build strong, influential relationships with People leaders. As the first People Analyst at Bungie, you will have the opportunity to be the primary owner of this space. You will have the autonomy to work directly with senior team members on challenging business questions that shape Bungie’s People strategy.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely.
- Analyze data from recruiting, headcount planning, and employee surveys to provide insights on our workforce
- Develop analytics tools, reporting systems, and dashboards
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define KPIs and repeatable measurement frameworks
- Support the People team in creation of routine business reporting (e.g., Monthly Business Reviews)
- Advocate for continuous People Analytics improvement by partnering with the people team to capture the data required for analysis
- Partner with Analytics Engineering to define requirements for new data warehouse reporting structures to standardize repeatable reporting
- Passion for and experience in People Analytics
- The ability to manipulate and clean data for analysis – basic SQL required
- The ability to conduct statistical analysis and predictive modeling, such as descriptive statistics, distribution analysis, and regression.
- The drive to collaborate with stakeholders to align on requirements
- Ability to own & drive initiatives across multiple functional teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to align on findings with leadership and people teams to quickly turn insights into actions.
- Advanced skills building clear, accessible dashboards for managers and business leaders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality and polish
- Advanced Data Science capabilities
- Training in survey design methods, preferably with experience writing surveys
- Experience creating data visualizations in Tableau or similar
- Experience with scripting languages such as R or Python