Our Onboarding Specialist will be primarily responsible for helping all new clients get fully set up in the Friendemic client base, managing all product changes in real-time, as well as execute any offboarding tasks for existing clients. While our fantastic Sales Team helps create the client's first impression, it's up to the Onboarding Specialist to help ensure we continue to meet all client expectations as they gain access to our products and start any new services.
We are specifically looking for someone that has great attention to detail, and understands what being professional really means. We take pride in the client relationships we build and want their experience to be great every step of the way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up all client products and services using our internal systems
- Acting as liaison between the client and assigned client representative during the initial steps of onboarding including sending out introductory material as well as scheduling kick-off calls
- Managing multiple client onboardings at the same time
- Supporting and following up with other teams in the business to make sure the onboarding flows correctly
- Checking in daily to make sure that the services and products are setup and working as they should once the client is up and running
- Creating the transition from sales to billing and then to our client success teams
- Working with designated client representatives to update product and service changes within our systems
- Ensure any offboarding tasks are completed including handing off access and closing out proper documents
Our Perfect Hire:
- Has strong communication skills
- Works well both flying solo or running in a pack
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Can stay focused and achieve goals
- Has a very strong attention to detail
- Is extremely organized and loves to see things "flow"
- Understands software in general and can juggle multiple tools
- Is constantly finding ways to “plus up” the Client Journey
- Enjoys pinpointing opportunities to fix inefficiencies in our processes and offering potential solutions
- 1-2 years of direct client onboarding, preferred
- Project management/coordination
- Professional, B2B experience a plus
- Client relationship/experience
- Prior knowledge/experience working with the following online tools: HubSpot, Asana, G Suite, Google My Business, ticketing support systems, project management systems, etc..
Our team is fun and tight-knit. We believe in learning on the job - as long as you’re willing to learn and can teach yourself, you’ll succeed and grow with us!
Position available immediately. Salary range: 35k-40k, DOE