We are seeking an experienced People Relations (PR) Consultant to serve as a strategic and collaborative partner who will support the company’s workplace investigations across a global footprint. The PR Consultant will serve as the point of escalation for our HR Generalists, HR-BPs, and business leaders on sensitive personnel issues, as well to provide expert level advice and guidance.
The People Relations Consultant will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct formal investigations into workplace concerns
- Provide expert level guidance and advice to HR colleagues, business unit heads, and other leaders within the company on a wide variety of people relations issues and workplace investigations
- Lead coaching sessions on conflict resolution, performance improvement plan communication, and more
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and interpretation of the Company’s global HR policies and practices
- Responsible for identifying, reporting on, and responding to high risk/at-risk behavior in a global remote work environment
- Partners with IT, Payroll, and Legal to enhance our off-boarding procedures and ensure they are seamless and secure
- 3-5 years of experience in an Employee/People Relations COE as an Investigator; ideally with an emphasis on Global ER
- Preference for additional previous experiences in other Human Resources functions (i.e. HRBP/People Partner, Leave/Accommodations, Performance Mgmt. etc)
- Mastery local employment law with a strong working knowledge of employment regulations in a variety of international locations
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Handles sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintains confidentiality
- Experience working with employees and contractors
- Ability to manage multiple critical priorities/projects without losing attention to detail or a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours in order to provide adequate support across the company’s global footprint
- Completely at ease in an ever changing fast paced ambiguous environment
- Extremely flexible, open-minded, and creative when it comes to developing and maintaining HR protocols
- Relentlessly devoted to the ‘people experience’ in all things Extremely tech-savvy with an appreciation for privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
Location Tagging: #US #EU #CANADA #EMEA #APAC
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.