iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced People Success Coordinator. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Assist with running new employee onboarding processes across multiple locations/functions to ensure consistent education on iRhythm culture, values, and behaviors
- Act as the first point of contact for inquiries from employees and managers related to benefits, payroll, compensation, and HR-related policies
- Assist with administration of employee benefits, 401k, and perks
- Process various HR transactions, including new hires, departures, job and pay changes, leave of absences, and immigration cases
- Ensure HR documents are processed correctly and in a timely manner according to legal requirements
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports as needed
- Take on other ad hoc projects as needed
- Enjoy data entry, audit, and administration work.
- Enthusiastic willingness to help team members
- Proven ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with confidential issues
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, team player, flexible, good communications skills, analytical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Experience with HRIS systems, working knowledge of UltiPro HRIS a plus
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree preferred, with 3-5 years of related experience required
- Technology requirements: Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.