We have an amazing opportunity for an energetic, experienced full cycle recruiter to join our fast-growing team! We’re looking for someone who thrives on building and maintaining relationships, is energized by managing multiple projects simultaneously, and goes above and beyond to hire top talent. This role, broadly speaking, will play a key role in scaling our rapidly growing organization. You will lead and execute effective hiring processes, build relationships with hiring managers and candidates alike, and drive creative recruitment strategies forward. You will own and drive all functions of hiring including, but not limited to, partnering with hiring managers to identify needs, creatively sourcing active and passive candidates, interviewing, and guiding talent through the interview process.
If you get excited about scaling a fast-paced team, building an organization aimed at saving the world, and ensuring that all of the details needed to make all of that happen are covered, then this is the role for you.
Compensation: $85k - $105k/year + equity, based on experience
- A Strong Foundation - You have 3-5 years of in-house full cycle recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. FinTech, financial services, or renewable energy (solar) recruiting experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Quick Learner - You are able to quickly understand the nuances of business models, industries and role requirements. You are an excellent question asker, take action to deeply understand the issues at hand and handle ambiguity well. You’re energized by digging deep into the details of the industry, business and role.
- Relationship Builder - You have excellent people skills and you thrive on building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers, teams, candidates and your network. You are engaging, eloquent, outgoing and empathetic.
- Self-Driven - You thrive on managing multiple projects and open jobs simultaneously. You have experience successfully managing your own processes, priorities and time efficiently. You’re willing to get your hands dirty on all aspects of recruiting, and have a no task is too small attitude.
- Process, Metrics & Detail Orientation - You understand that efficient processes are paramount, accuracy and timeliness are required, and the devil is in the detail. You’re obsessed with dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. You understand key recruiting metrics and use them regularly in your day-to-day.
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills - You have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills. You have the ability to confidently lead conversations and meetings.
Some Benefits To Look Forward To
- One of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world!
- A big, bright, convenient, funky office located in Downtown Boulder
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, vision benefits, and 401k matching
- Personal and professional development budget
- Disability and life insurance
- Equity and unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave