Wayfair recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture. Our growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced, strategic, and analytical individual to join our Talent Acquisition organization.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to leadership by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the full recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes, while advising your business partners along the way.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Represent Wayfair’s culture by ensuring an excellent candidate experience through transparent communication and timely feedback
- Track metrics and leverage data to drive personal performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency.
- Will serve as a player/coach recruiting on leadership openings with Sales & Ops.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in a corporate and/or agency environment.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with
- both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work
- well in an environment with competing demands.
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mind-set, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and