As a Recruiting Specialist, you will be part of an amazing team overseeing participant recruitment for research projects. Working closely with our Client Services teams to understand the project specifications, you will then collaborate with team members to recruit the perfect participants. You will take ownership of the recruitment process for your projects to identify any roadblocks and collaborate with the project team to address these to delight our clients.
This is a remote position.
- Collaborate with the project team to determine the required participant characteristics needed for each study and keep up with any changes as the project progresses. Assist with participant management as needed.
- Determine the best course of action needed to recruit those participants in a timely manner. Set up the project materials accordingly.
- Actively recruit individuals who are eligible to participate, completing their screening and getting them set up for their study participation.
- Meet daily goals and project quotas to ensure project success.
- Various project tasks including project set up, panel querying, email blasts, recruiting, and incentive recommendations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solver – You’re inquisitive. You ask why. You can identify a problem—or potential problem—and come up with solutions.
- Detailed – You pay attention to details and know that they matter, because small details sometime make a big difference.
- Adaptable - You have a positive mindset and expect the unexpected. You can think on your feet, staying calm under pressure without getting frazzled when things change. You simply adjust and move forward.
- Team Oriented – You have empathy for others and like helping out even when there is no direct benefit to you. You love being a part of a team dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible participants for their research studies.
- Self-Motivated – You have the drive and determination to stay focused without someone looking over your shoulder. You manage your time well.
- Digitally Literate - You navigate the internet and learn technology pretty easily.
- Strong Communicator (written & verbal) - You enjoy speaking with a wide variety of people--from moms to CEOs to physicians-- and don’t mind being on the phone during your day.
- A Sense of Humor – Not only can humor boost your immune system and improve cardiovascular health, but it can lead to greater creativity and productivity. Who doesn’t want that??
- Project Management Experience a plus.
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.