BuzzFeed Media Enterprises is looking for a dynamic and good-humored human to join the Recruiting team as a coordinator. You’ll touch on multiple aspects of the recruiting experience from candidate scheduling and coordination, new hire orientation to employment branding, and more. We’re looking for someone to hold it down during the busiest of times with a smile and to share great ideas.
This is a full-time staff remote position that will report to our Head of Talent Acquisition.
The Recruiting Team is a busy group supporting an average of 100+ roles at any given time. We’re split between NYC and LA and support hiring across all areas of the business, including our international locations. And as part of the broader People Team at BuzzFeed Inc., we work with some of the best human resources professionals in the business.
- Handle and prioritize a range of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Schedule a high volume of phone screens, video interviews, and interview debriefs
- Prepare hiring paperwork; support offer letter and new hire paperwork creation and organization.
- Provide support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Post and manage requisitions in our ATS; Greenhouse
- Coordinate candidate travel and manage reimbursement programs as needed
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
- Represent and promote organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Posting job openings on media and social media outlets
- 1+ years experience working in a recruiting coordinator role
- Excellent communications skills; written and verbal
- Abiitly to multitask, prioritize and complete projects within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team; team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Google Apps, especially Calendar and Drive;
- Understanding and experience with HR Tools such as ATS and HRIS
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse);
- A steadiness that helps you manage changing priorities
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.