As our business continues to grow year on year in a number of new countries, we are expanding our People team to pursue the vision of creating an exceptional employee experience for iDealers in order to deliver the best customer experience. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist, who will have a unique opportunity to create and implement an effective compensation and benefits system for our employees in more than 20 locations worldwide.
This role is a perfect fit for someone striving for excellence, who wants to expand their professional experience globally and has the desire to lead the compensation and benefits practice in a highly professional and collaborative team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Conduct regular monitoring of C&B data providers and select the best solution for each location and for the company in general taking into account the remote-first approach;
- Monitor and update salary ranges for each of the current and open job roles;
- Select and drive the automation of compensation reviews, participate in setting up compensation modules and administering compensation activities in HRIS;
- Monitor and analyze market information and update the package of benefits for each country location;
- Monitor a market and budget Employment Cost;
- Generate relevant people analytics insights and reports;
- Forecast changes in Employment Costs due to changes in local markets;
- Manage a partnership with salary benchmarking service providers and liaison with payroll service providers;
- Monitor compliance and regulatory requirements and mitigate risks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both oral and written);
- Minimum 3+ years in Compensation and Benefits function;
- Previous working experience with salary data providers on a global scale (at least 2 countries);
- Experience in creating payroll ranges based on a data from providers;
- Hands-on experience with administrating the HRIS system (compensation and payroll modules);
- Knowledge of Total Rewards best practices;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and search for information using any available source;
- Solid experience with Excel / Google Sheets;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong planning and organization skills.