- Looking to GROW within a company that you can help GROW? Leidos is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our Defense Talent Acquisition team!
- The successful candidate will partner with Hiring Managers to develop and execute advanced staffing strategies; source and recruit professional level candidates for both funded and unfunded requisitions; and drive the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process while adhering to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements. Telecommute optional.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide talent acquisition support across multiple DoD Programs, recruit candidates for both CONUS and OCONUS positions.
- Source, qualify and screen candidates, assist in the coordinating of interviews, salary negotiations, and processing of employment offers.
- Utilize sourcing tools and creative techniques to include online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, referrals, etc to develop robust candidate pipelines.
- Establish effective relationships with Hiring Managers and Line Leadership, by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and timely communications with internal customers.
- Support all Corporate and Defense Group Diversity Initiatives.
- Ensure all hiring activities are HR compliant and adhere to OFCCP guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 plus years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing, recruiting and sourcing strategies.
- Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS
- Previous experience recruiting for Cyber & Networking Technical Professionals
- Previous experience recruiting in the Cleared DoD or Intelligence market.
- Previous experience recruiting for professionals with security clearances as well as experience recruiting for intelligence professionals.
- Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00