The Talent team is responsible for developing the Imperfect culture and for hiring a diverse group of hardworking people to help build the future of Imperfect!
We’re looking for a stellar full-cycle Technical Recruiter who will also take on heavy sourcing responsibilities when needed. The primary responsibilities will be sourcing and recruiting for our IT, Engineering, Product/Growth, and Business Intelligence teams. However, various HQ and Operations roles could also be part of the position.
Additional responsibilities include creating a diverse workplace and managing the interview experience for candidates and hiring managers. We believe people are our greatest asset and the talent we attract drives us. Our approach to recruiting is collaborative and based on relationship building. We’re looking for someone who is invested in Imperfect’s story and can’t wait to share it.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and recruiting team to understand all hiring needs and proactively bring in high quality, diverse, and engaged candidates
- Generate a strong pipeline of qualified candidates through multiple sourcing channels (Linkedin, Boolean searches, social media, job boards, tech associations & groups, and other creative search techniques)
- Drive a weekly cadence with hiring managers to level-set on hiring needs, expectations, candidate flow, interviews, etc
- Ensure that our job descriptions are reaching the right people, leveraging the best job boards and communication channels
- Proactively set up specific channels to reach diverse candidates
- Attend tech industry networking events to identify who the best people are and where to find them
- Screen resumes and phone screen qualified in-bound candidates who have applied to our jobs
- Leverage our ATS (Lever) and be able to show a results-driven recruiting process
- Stay current on hiring strategies and competitive industry salaries
- Keep ‘em warm! Be familiar with the existing pipeline of candidates and be thinking about what future opportunities would fit
- Create and deliver compelling job offers to selected candidates
- Close candidates and manage negotiations as needed
- Know our company inside and out so that you can show prospective candidates how amazing it is to work for Imperfect
- Partner with People Business Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth transition to the onboarding stage
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience
- 2+ years of sourcing for software engineering, IT, and Business Intelligence roles
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Experience sourcing on various job boards including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Indeed and various IT job boards
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A mix of agency and corporate recruiting would be ideal
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System- Lever a huge plus!
- Level-headed: You are a creative problem solver. You work efficiently and calmly within tight deadlines and can juggle multiple projects at once
- Data driven: You understand and use the Applicant Tracking System to best determine a strategy
- People driven: As an Imperfect Foods representative and often people’s first point of contact, you can’t wait to share our mission and our vision. It brings you joy to create an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience, and your intuition and EQ are fine-tuned
- Detail-oriented: Organization, task prioritization, and logistics all fall in your comfort zone
- Adaptable: Needs change quickly and you have a great attitude about itOwn it Mentality: You thrive on learning opportunities and new challenges. While knowing when to ask for help, you also move quickly to get it done
- Humble: You see something that needs to be done, and you take responsibility for it. No task is too small
- You love sourcing from a variety of places. From online to in-person, you love the hunt and the hustle associated with finding the perfect candidate
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of Position:
- Full-time exempt position reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Position is based remotely within the United States
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Foods are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
How we are protecting employees from COVID-19
At Imperfect Foods, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work. Before entering our warehouse, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care to ensure frequently touched surfaces are sanitized throughout the day and all warehouses are fully sanitized weekly.
We have also implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy providing full-time and part-time employees 2 additional weeks of paid time off and up to 26 weeks paid leave if they have a confirmed case of COVID-19.