Reporting to the Director, HR, you will be responsible for all hiring needs in North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico) within our Aftermarket Sales & Services business segment. We are looking for someone who is highly accountable, with proven capability to execute sourcing, recruitment & selection across geographic regions to support business needs. While traditional sourcing strategies are important, you will actively develop new and creative strategies for recruitment as well as build and maintain an active pipeline of candidates, ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Understand the business to effectively execute sourcing, recruitment, and selection in support of hiring needs.
- Oversee the full talent acquisition life cycle (inclusive of screening, interviewing, providing feedback and presenting / negotiating offers) while maintaining proper compliance and approvals.
- Continuously, build and maintain active talent pipelines for critical roles.
- Direct head-hunting for hard to fill roles.
- Keep up to date on market trends, study competitor trends and share sound business acumen and expertise.
- Source candidates through a variety of channels including internet mining, direct sourcing, internal transfer, resume data base search, networking, and campus recruitment.
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders on the progress of the searches and the candidate market.
- Support any Services hiring needs across other divisions.
- Cultivate relationships and innovative ways of recruiting such as through new partnerships and geographic locations.
- Generate awareness of ATS and Services across social media.
- Develop, track, meet, and improve Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) such as quality of hire and cost per hire.
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement problem solving initiatives and implementation of solutions.
- 4+ years of Recruiter experience with strong focus on full cycle recruitment, preferably in engineering, equipment automation, or high-tech industry
- Experience working in a matrixed organization with a lot of ambiguity
- Extremely accountable and self-motivated
- Experience hiring Field Services Representatives and Controls Engineers is highly preferred and would be highly valuable
- Technology savvy, willing to learn and implement new system
- A post-secondary degree or diploma
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint