We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Head of People to help lead the company to the next phase of our growth. This is a key role to be a strategic partner to the business while designing and building a scalable infrastructure to run day-to-day people operations. You will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the United States.
This is an opportunity to lead the People team for a high-growth start-up building a category-defining product. You will wear many hats, but core responsibilities will include:
● Lead the organization's people strategy and practices to ensure alignment with our mission, values, and growth ambitions
● Managing the strategy and processes related to building and retaining an exceptional team of top talent
● Optimize people-centred activities such as hiring, training, professional development, and performance management to ensure these efforts support the company’s growth and bottom line
● Spearhead our DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) efforts and design programs that allow for the company to build a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization
● Act as an advisor and conﬁdant to the executive team, advise on topics such as org design, talent, performance, and succession management
● Strategic and operational ownership of all HR functions including talent recruitment, development, performance review process, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, and all people-related programs, processes and policies
● Partner with senior leadership to prepare for board of directors and compensation committee meetings.
● ~12+ years of experience in human resources; 7+ years in a leadership role
● Experience building teams in a global high growth venture-backed technology company
● Experience managing DEI programs to build a diverse, inclusive & equitable organization
● Proven track report in building a people operations function to support business growth
● Demonstrated success in sourcing talent, cultural development, performance management,
compensation planning, total rewards, employee relations
● Solid business acumen and understanding of what it takes to be successful
● Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment
● Hands-on, "can do" attitude and a bias for action
● Low ego and high intellectual curiosity